1. Ensure that the leader is responsible for supervising the safety of the machine equipment and crew operators.
2. Before the operation, the operator must wear the overalls, work caps and work shoes neatly, fasten the placket and cuffs of the clothes, and do not put sundries in the pockets, and do not wear watches and various accessories.
3. Before starting the machine, add the required lubricating oil (grease) to each oil filling point, lubricating point and oil tank of the machine.
4. Without approval, non-crew members are not allowed to start or operate the machine. Assistants and apprentices should work under the guidance of the pilot.
5. Before starting the machine, you should check whether there are debris in various parts of the machine body. You must first give a signal (press the safety bell), echo back and forth, and make sure that the surrounding area of the machine is safe before turning on the machine.
6. Before the machine is running, it should be counter-pointed for several weeks, and then punctual for several weeks, so as to prevent debris between the rollers from damaging the blanket, printing plate, etc.
7. During the operation of the machine, it is strictly forbidden to touch the moving working surface with hands. It is not allowed to repair and wipe the machine, and it is not allowed to cross the rotating part. The protective device of the machine must be kept complete.
8. Crew members should strictly abide by the division of labor, pay attention to the operation of various parts of the machine at all times, and immediately stop the machine if any problem is found.
9. The workplace should be kept clean and unobstructed, the ground, workbench and machine should be free of sundries, and maintenance tools and spare parts should be placed in specified positions.
10. When working, no one is allowed to laugh, play, make loud noises around the machine, and please let children get close to the machine.
11. At the end of the work, clean the machine, protect the printing plate, clean the blanket, impression cylinder and pillow, turn off the power, and fill in the work log.
12. Regular maintenance and repair of the machine, and filling in the maintenance and repair record data can prolong the service life of the machine, improve the production quality and safe production.
13. Non-staff members are prohibited from operating.
The best way to maintain your printing machine is to read the manual that came with it.
Here are some tips on how to keep your printing machine in good condition:
1. Read the manual that came with your machine. This will give you specific instructions on how to care for your model.
2. Keep the area around your machine clean. Dust and debris can build up and cause problems.
3. Change the ink or toner cartridges as needed. Most machines will tell you when it’s time to do this.
4. Run a cleaning cycle on your machine regularly. This will help remove any buildup of ink or debris.
You should maintain your printing machine to keep it in good working order.
Here are some tips on how to do that:
1. Keep the machine clean.
2. Check the ink levels regularly and replace the cartridges when necessary.
3. Run a test print every so often to make sure the machine is still working properly.
Printers are expensive machines, and if you want to get the most out of your investment, you need to know how to maintain them properly. With a little bit of care and attention, you can keep your printer running smoothly for years to come.
There are four main types of printing machines: lithography, flexography, screen printing, and digital printing.
There are a few different types of printing machines:
1. Inkjet Printers
2. Laser Printers
3. LED Printers
4. Dye-Sublimation Printers
5. Thermal Transfer Printers
The two main types of printing machines are digital and offset. Digital printing uses computer technology to print images directly onto a variety of substrates. Offset printing, on the other hand, relies on plates to transfer images onto substrates.
Wenzhou Yiran Import & Export Co., Ltd. is based in Wenzhou, China,with more than 15 years experiences of plastic machinery that offers machines to clients at reasonable prices and best service.
Expansion of the infrastructure by installing latest machines for printing, slitting, packing along with continuous development keeps us at the forefront of the industry. We are a technology advanced and customer led company, focused to meet clients expectations by offering exact products as per their requirements.
Your information has been sent to us, we will reply you shortlyOK
No success, please try again!Try Again