Each type of product in the plastic extrusion production line has its operating characteristics. Only by having a detailed understanding of its operating characteristics can the machine's efficiency be fully exerted. The extruder is one of the types. Grasp the operating points of the extruder and use the extruder correctly and reasonably.
The China plastic yarn extruder China factory produces plastic yarn that is used in a variety of applications. The China factory uses a variety of machines to produce the yarn, including extruders, winders, and spools. The yarn is made from a variety of materials, including polyester, nylon, and acrylic. The plastic yarn extruder China factory is available in a variety of colors and textures.
A China plastic yarn extruder China factory is a facility where plastic yarn is produced. The process of producing plastic yarn involves extruding molten plastic through a die, which is then cooled and wound onto spools. Plastic yarn extruders factory are used in a variety of industries, including the textile industry, where it is used to create fabric and carpeting; and the automotive industry, where it is used to create seatbelts, airbags, and other safety components.
(1) Plastics for extrusion molding. The raw materials should meet the required drying requirements, and further drying is required if necessary. The raw materials are sieved to remove agglomerates and mechanical impurities.
(2) Check whether the water, electricity and gas systems in the equipment are normal, ensure that the water and gas paths are unobstructed and leak-proof, whether the electrical system is normal, whether the heating system, temperature control, and various instruments work reliably; Operate and observe whether the equipment is running normally; start the vacuum pump of the setting table to observe whether the work is normal; add oil to the lubricating parts of various equipment. If a fault is found, remove it in time.
(3) Install the machine head and the setting sleeve. According to the variety and size of the product, select the head specification. Install the handpiece in the following order.
A plastic yarn extruder supplier is a company that manufactures and supplies machines that extrude plastic yarn. These machines are used in the manufacture of textiles, carpeting, and other products. The plastic yarn extruder supplier typically provides machines to textile manufacturers, who then use the machines to produce finished products. The supplier may also provide machines to other types of businesses, such as those that make carpets or rugs.
A plastic yarn extruder supplier is a company that provides machines used to create plastic yarn. These machines are used in a variety of industries, including the textile industry, for the production of synthetic fabrics. The machines work by extruding molten plastic through a die, which is then cooled and wound onto a spool.
(1) The machine can be started after the constant temperature. Before starting the machine, the bolts of the machine head and the extruder flange should be tightened again to eliminate the difference in thermal expansion between the bolts and the machine head. The order of tightening the machine head bolts is to tighten diagonally. evenly. When tightening the flange nut of the machine head, it is required to be tight around the same, otherwise the material will run out.
(2) When driving, select and press the "ready to start" button, then connect the "start" button, then slowly rotate the screw speed adjustment knob, and the screw speed starts slowly. Then gradually increase the speed, adding small amounts at the same time. When feeding, pay close attention to the indication changes of the host ammeter and various indicating heads. The screw torque cannot exceed the red mark (usually 65%-75% of the torque table).
Before the plastic profile is extruded, no one should stand in front of the die to prevent injury accidents caused by bolts breaking or raw materials being wet and foaming. After the plastic is extruded from the die of the die, it is necessary to slowly cool the extrudate and lead it to the pulling device and the setting die, and start these devices.
(3) When the die discharge is uniform and the plastic is good, the setting sleeve can be drawn. Judging the degree of plasticization depends on experience. Generally, it can be judged according to the appearance of the extruded material, that is, the surface is shiny, free of impurities, no foaming, coke and discoloration, and the extruded material is squeezed by hand to a certain extent. There are burrs, cracks, and a certain elasticity, which means that the material is well plasticized. If the plasticization is poor, the screw speed, barrel and head temperature can be adjusted appropriately until the requirements are met.
(4) During the extrusion production process, it is necessary to regularly check whether various process parameters are normal according to the process requirements, and fill in the process record sheet. Check the quality of profile products according to the quality inspection standards, and take timely solutions if problems are found.
Wholesalers of plastic yarn extruders provide machines to manufacturers who use them in their production processes. The machines are also available for purchase by individuals who want to use them for personal projects or for research purposes. Wholesalers typically sell their products at a discount to the retail price, making them an affordable option for those who need them.
Wholesalers of plastic yarn extruders typically sell their products to manufacturers who use the machines to produce finished goods, such as carpets or fabric. Some wholesalers may also sell directly to retailers who sell products made from plastic yarn, such as blankets or clothing.
(1) Stop feeding, squeeze out the plastic in the extruder, and when the screw is exposed, turn off the power of the barrel and the head, and stop heating.
(2) Turn off the power supply of the extruder and auxiliary machines to stop the operation of the screw and auxiliary machines.
(3) Open the connection flange of the machine head and disassemble the machine head. Clean the perforated plate and various parts of the handpiece. In order to prevent damage to the inner surface of the machine head during cleaning, the residual material in the machine head should be cleaned with steel rules and steel sheets, and then the plastic adhering to the machine head should be ground off with sandpaper, polished, and coated with engine oil or silicone oil to prevent rust.
(4) Clean the screw and barrel. After removing the machine head, restart the main engine, add parking material (or crushed material), and clean the screw and barrel. At this time, the screw is selected at a low speed (about sr/min) to reduce wear and tear. After the stopped material is crushed into powder and completely extruded, compressed air can be used to repeatedly blow out residual pellets and powder from the feeding port and the exhaust port until there is no residual material in the barrel, then reduce the screw speed to zero and stop the extrusion. machine, turn off the main power supply and the cold water main valve.
(5) The safety items that the extruder should pay attention to when extruding are: electricity, heat, mechanical rotation and loading and unloading of heavy parts. The extruder workshop must be equipped with lifting equipment to assemble and disassemble heavy parts such as head and screw to ensure safe production.
The plastic yarn extruder from Producer can be used to create different types of yarns from plastic materials. With this machine, you can produce yarns that are strong and durable, making them ideal for a variety of applications. The machine is easy to use and comes with a user manual so you can get started right away.
This plastic yarn extruder producer is perfect for anyone who loves to knit or crochet. With its easy-to-use design, you can quickly and easily create beautiful pieces of fabric. The machine is also very portable, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
The cardiovascular external thread components and arrangement of the extruder are not only related to the production capacity of the extruder, but also related to the actual melting effect of the raw materials, and the characteristics and quality of the products are the key components of the extruder. It does multi-faceted mastery.
According to different classification methods, the screw can be divided into single screw, twin screw and multi-screw. There are also meshing and non-meshing differences, and their rotation is different, and there are differences in the same direction and different directions. Cylindrical screw, conical screw These, but most plastic modification manufacturers use twin-screw meshing in the same direction. Let's take it as an example to master the basic knowledge of external thread components.
At this stage, the twin-screw extruder meshing in the same direction adopts the Lego building block structure, which can carry out reasonable configuration for different polymers, different secret recipes, and different ingredients to achieve different action sections. Its main features are as follows:
A plastic yarn extruder China factory is a manufacturing facility where plastic yarn is produced. Plastic yarn is a type of synthetic fiber that is made from plastic. It is often used in the production of textiles, clothing, and other products.
A plastic yarn extruder China factory is a factory that produces plastic yarn. The extruder is a machine that extrudes, or pushes out, the plastic yarn. The yarn is made of plastic pellets that are melted and pushed through a die to form the strand of yarn. The finished product is then wound onto spools.
The rotation speed is relatively high and the relative speed rate is relatively close to different parts of the meshing area, so it can cause obvious and symmetrical cutting;
A plastic yarn extruder supplier is a company that manufactures and supplies machines that are used to produce plastic yarn. These machines are designed to extrude molten plastic through a spinning process that creates a long, continuous strand of yarn. The yarn can then be used to create a variety of textile products, including fabric, carpet, and rope.
There are a number of different types of plastic yarn extruders on the market, each with its own unique set of features and capabilities. When choosing a machine, it is important to consider the specific needs of your business and the products you hope to produce. Once you have selected the right machine, you can rely on your supplier to provide ongoing support and service to keep your business running smoothly.
A plastic yarn extruder supplier is a company that provides the machines and materials necessary to produce plastic yarn. Plastic yarn is a type of synthetic fiber that is made from a variety of plastics, including polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and polypropylene (PP). It is often used in textile applications, such as carpeting, upholstery, and clothing.
The shape of the geometric figure determines the opening of the vertical flow channel to the outside world, and also makes it possible to open the horizontal flow channel to the outside world.
If the raw material has a safe passage from the screw addition end to the screw tail end, the raw material can flow from one screw to another screw, that is, the raw material flows along the screw groove, which is called vertical opening to the outside, on the contrary, it is called vertical closed type. In the meshing area of ??the two screws, if there is a safety channel across the screw flight, that is, the raw material can flow from one screw groove of the same screw into another adjacent screw groove, or the raw material in one screw groove of one screw can flow into another screw. In the adjacent two grooves of a screw, it is called horizontally open to the outside, otherwise it is called horizontally closed.
The majority of plastic yarn extruder wholesalers are located in China, where the majority of these machines are manufactured. However, there are a number of companies that export these machines to other countries around the world. In addition to exporting to other countries, some companies also sell their products through online retailers.
Wholesalers of plastic yarn extruders purchase these machines in bulk and then resell them to manufacturers who use them in their production processes. Because they buy in large quantities, wholesalers are able to get significant discounts on the price of the machines. This allows them to sell the extruders at a lower cost than retail outlets, making them an attractive option for manufacturers looking to save money on their production costs.
A plastic yarn extruder wholesaler is a company that sells plastic yarn extruders to other companies. A plastic yarn extruder is a machine that is used to create plastic yarns. These yarns are then used to create various products, such as carpets, clothing, and more. A plastic yarn extruder wholesaler typically sells their products to ODM and OEM manufacturers who then use the machines to create their own products.
It has excellent self-cleaning effect; Feature 4: It has low conveying characteristics and low pressure building capacity. It cannot be used to extrude large and medium-sized products immediately, and it is mostly used to melt modified materials.
A plastic yarn extruder manufacturer is a company that produces machines used to make plastic yarn. These machines are used in a variety of industries, including the textile industry, for making things like carpeting and upholstery. Plastic yarn extruders can also be used to make fishing line, rope, and other types of cordage.
A plastic yarn extruder manufacturer is a company that manufactures plastic yarn extruders. Plastic yarn extruders are machines that are used to extrude plastic yarns. The yarns are made from melted plastic pellets that are forced through a die, and then cooled and wound onto a spool.
A plastic yarn extruder manufacturer is a company that specializes in the production of plastic yarn. Plastic yarn is a type of synthetic fiber that is made from melted and spun plastic. It is often used in the production of textiles, carpets, and other materials.
Plastic extruder is a common plastic machinery equipment. In the process of daily operation of the extruder, various failures occur in the extruder, which affects the normal production of plastic machinery. Below we will analyze the failure of the extruder.
(1) Uneven feeding.
⑵The main motor bearing is damaged or poorly lubricated.
(3) A certain section of the heater fails and does not heat.
⑷ The screw adjustment pad is wrong, or the phase is wrong, and the components interfere.
(1) Check the feeder and troubleshoot.
(2) Overhaul the main motor and replace the bearing if necessary.
(3) Check whether the heaters work normally, and replace the heaters if necessary.
⑷ Check the adjustment pad and pull out the screw to check whether the screw has interference.
A plastic yarn extruder China factory is a company that produces plastic yarn. The yarn is made from a variety of plastic materials including polyester nylon and acrylic. The yarn is used in a variety of applications including knitting crocheting and weaving.
A plastic yarn extruder China factory is a type of manufacturing facility that produces plastic yarn. These China factory typically use large machines to extrude the yarn from molten plastic. The finished product is then wound onto spools or coils and cooled.
⑴The driving procedure is wrong.
(2) There is a problem with the main motor thread, and whether the fuse is burned.
(3) The interlocking device related to the main motor works
(1) Check the procedure and restart the vehicle in the correct driving sequence.
(2) Check the main motor circuit.
(3) Check whether the lubricating oil pump is started, and check the state of the interlocking device related to the main motor. The oil pump doesn't turn on and the motor doesn't turn on.
⑷ If the induction power of the inverter has not been discharged, turn off the main power supply and wait for 5 minutes before restarting.
⑸ Check whether the emergency button is reset.
We are a plastic yarn extruder supplier. We have been in business for over 10 years and have supplied our product to customers all over the world. Our product is made from high quality materials and is designed to last a long time.
If you are looking for a reliable plastic yarn extruder supplier then look no further than us. We have been in the business for many years and have supplied our products to numerous satisfied customers. We only use the highest quality materials and our products are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Contact us today to learn more about our products and how we can help you meet your needs.
⑴A certain section of the heater does not work, and the material is poorly plasticized.
(2) The operating temperature is set too low, or the molecular weight distribution of the plastic is wide and unstable.
(3) There may be foreign objects that are not easily melted.
(1) Check the heater and replace it if necessary.
(2) Verify the set temperature of each section, and negotiate with the craftsman if necessary to increase the temperature set value.
(3) Clean and check the extrusion system and the machine head.
If you are looking for a plastic yarn extruder wholesaler there are a few things you should keep in mind. First you want to make sure that the company is reputable and has a good track record. Second you want to find a company that has competitive prices. Third you want to find a company that offers good customer service.
If you are in the market for a plastic yarn extruder then you will want to consider purchasing from a wholesaler. A wholesaler will typically have a lower price point than a retailer and they will also have a larger selection to choose from. When looking for a wholesaler be sure to ask about bulk discounts and shipping rates.
Looking for a reliable plastic yarn extruder wholesaler? We've got you covered. We are a leading ODM and OEM supplier of high quality plastic yarn extruders and we are here to help you find the perfect machine for your needs. Contact us today to learn more about our products and how we can help you get the most out of your purchase.
(1) The heating time is insufficient and the torque is large.
⑵ a certain section of the heater does not work.
(1) When driving, use the hand crank. If it is not easy, prolong the heating time or check whether the heaters of each section are working normally.
The plastic yarn extruder Producer is a machine that can be used to produce plastic yarn. It is a simple machine that consists of a screw that is turned by a motor. The screw melts the plastic and forces it through a die. The die determines the thickness of the yarn. The yarn is then wound onto a spool.
The plastic yarn extruder Producer is a machine that produces plastic yarn. It is used to produce plastic yarn from pellets of plastic. The machine is operated by a person who feeds the pellets into the machine. The machine then melts the pellets and extrudes them through a die. The extruded plastic yarn is then wound onto a spool.
The plastic yarn extruder Producer is a great way to make plastic yarn. It is easy to use and it produces high quality yarn.
(1) The main motor bearing is damaged.
(2) A certain thyristor in the thyristor rectifier circuit of the main motor is damaged.
(1) Replace the main motor bearing.
(2) Check the thyristor rectifier circuit, and replace the thyristor element if necessary.
Wenzhou Yiran Import & Export Co., Ltd. is based in Wenzhou, China,with more than 15 years experiences of plastic machinery that offers machines to clients at reasonable prices and best service.
Expansion of the infrastructure by installing latest machines for printing, slitting, packing along with continuous development keeps us at the forefront of the industry. We are a technology advanced and customer led company, focused to meet clients expectations by offering exact products as per their requirements.
For more information about our products, please click the link below.
Your information has been sent to us, we will reply you shortlyOK
No success, please try again!Try Again